This is an 8 week class that will help you gain a thorough understanding of the Constitution of the United States of America. Our founders thought it important to teach their children this document and we believe that habit has been lost or neglected for far too long. We invite you to come learn the principles of liberty and the Constitution with us and rekindle the flame for liberty amongst ourselves.
Weekly class held on Wednesday’s 7-8PM
- We will study the liberty charters that our founding fathers studied in order to declare independence and write the Constitution: The 1100 Charter of Liberties,1628 Petition of Right, The Grand Remonstrance, the Magna Carta, English Bill of Rights,
- We will read the Declaration of Independence, discuss its meaning, and talk about what was going on to make the founding fathers want to include that grievance.
- We will talk about the Articles of Confederation and why the States thought it was insufficient.
- We will study the Constitution and be able to say what all 7 articles contain
- We will memorize-ish the Bill of Rights, I have a fabulous trick to help you do this, you will LOVE it.
Text your interest to 888-740-1215 and we will get you registered today.